International Conference on ASEAN Development 2016
Innovating ASEAN Economic Community: Looks to the EU for Lessons
Date : September 3rd and 4th, 2016
Venue : Clevering Zaal (C.131), Kamerlingh Onnes Building (KOG), Steenschuur 25: Leiden Law School, Netherlands
DAY 1: Politics and Law, and Economics Chambers.
Key-Note Speakers in Stadium General:
1. H.E AKP Mochtan (ASEAN Deputy Secretary General for Community and Corporate Affairs)
2. H. E. Federica Mogherini (EU High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
3. Prof. Dr. Jimly Ashidique (Chief of Indonesian Honorary Council of Electoral Officer, DKPP-RI)
Speaker for Politics and Law:
Dr. Armin Cuyvers – Assistant professor of European Law at the Europa Instituut of Leiden University and Lecturer at Leiden University
Speaker for Economics:
Matthjis van den broek – Lecturer at Rotterdam Business School, Member of International Business Advisory Board and Managing Director of Further East Consult*
DAY 2: Tourism and Culture, and Technology Chambers.
Speakers for Tourism and Culture:
1. Dr. Sjoerd Gehrels, EdD, MSc, MBA, CHE – Course leader MA/MSc International Hospitality Service Management Stenden University Leeuwarden
2. Professor Conrad Lashley – Lecturer at Stenden University Leeuwarden
Speaker for Technology:
Dr. Desy Irawati Rutten FeRSA – the CEO and managing director of EduPRIME, a scientific writer and communicator for science diplomacy duties.
The detailed rundown will be informed soon and for registration please click https://goo.gl/forms/EOzVfKtHUc7L4Gkv2. Please register before SEPTEMBER 1st, 2016. The seats are limited!
Thank you for your attention and we are looking forward greeting and meeting you.
ICAD 2016 Organizer Committee Presented by PPI Belanda
PS: There would be interesting goodie bags for the first hundred registered participants! However, all the participants would receive a certificate and a delightful coffee break