Full Scholarship in Harbin University of Science and Technology, China
Harbin University of Science and Technology (HUST) is a Public University founded in 1950 and belonged to the former Ministry of Machinery, China. The Univesity has 25 National Key Disciplines both Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs. HUST is a comprehensive university, with engineering as its domination in China.
HUST has 21 colleges, one teaching department and four training centers, 1,600 full-time faculties, including 816 professors and associate professors and about 60 specialists and scholars enjoying Chinese government special stipend. Students enrollment as of today is approximately 32,000 students, with over 3,500 full-time doctoral candidates and master’s students and more than 1,000 master’s candidates in pursuit of professional degrees.
Master and Ph.D. positions in 2018 (Limited quota)
- Engineering Science
- Computer Science
- Economy and Management Science
Facilities coverage for Scholarship Awardee
- Full tuition fee
- Free international dormitory
- Health insurance
- Monthly cost allowance 3000RMB (master) and 3500RMB (Ph.D.)
List of application documents:
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy) with English Translation
- Academic record in English must be attached with translations.
- A study or research plan in English
- Two letters of recommendation in English by professors or associate professors.
- A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Department of International Cooperation and Exchanges,
Harbin University of Science and Technology
No.52 Xuefu Road, Nangang Dist., Harbin, CHINA, 150080
Tel: 86 0451 86390081 Mobile:15244674309 (Wechat App)